Leading corporate law firm Gilbert + Tobin is “encoding the mindset” of its senior practitioners as part of a prescriptive analytics pilot.
predictive analytics - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian businesses are ahead of their global counterparts in the deployment of artificial intelligence and are spending big on the technology, according to a report released today.
Data scientists, engineers and software designers from Qantas and GE will analyse some of the 10 billion data points produced by the aviation sector annually to help the carrier cut fuel costs and carbon emissions.
Get ready for artificial intelligence and automation that helps you make business decisions rather than just understanding what happened in the past.
Mark Sheppard is living proof that a CIO can successfully make the move from managing internal IT to taking commercial roles selling technology to the external world.
Most analytics tools put data in an historical context. That's all well and good, but if what if you want to use past data to gauge future performance? That narrows your analytics options. These six tools will help you make practical use of your data in order to make business decisions.
How many slaves work for you? If you own electronics, jewelry or sporting goods; drink coffee or tea; eat food or wear clothes, it's more than you think. It's probably a lot. If you dig deep enough into the supply chain of many of the products we use and consume every day, you'll find forced labor and child labor.
McKee Foods, maker of Little Debbie snacks, turned to Workday's cloud-based human capital management and payroll software. The switch helped it analyze data for decision-making, save money and better survive a snack industry shakeup.
Red Hat's core business isn't software. It's actually customer service, and in order to take it to the next level the company turned to a domestic outsourcing provider to solve customer problems before they happen using predictive big data analytics.
In partnership with social media networks and the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, a nonprofit research project is seeking to show that predictive analytics can identify U.S. veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan who are suicidal and need help.
Failed expectations, increased costs, unnecessary legal risks -- going blind into a big data project doesn’t pay
Whitepapers about predictive analytics
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process.
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations