CIOs frequently find themselves on the receiving end of political attacks from stakeholders, who see them as easy targets when IT-related initiatives go wrong, even when it isn’t their fault.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used