CIOs frequently find themselves on the receiving end of political attacks from stakeholders, who see them as easy targets when IT-related initiatives go wrong, even when it isn’t their fault.
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)