The PostgreSQL open source database project has released the first beta of version 9.1, which its developers say has more new features than appeared with the 9.0 release, including synchronous replication to help prevent data loss.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away