The Australian Federal Police and Australia Post are among several organisations across 22 countries that have been targeted by TorrentLocker, a crypo-ransomware that spreads via spam messages.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks