In 1993, Visa became the first payments network to apply neural networks to calculate, in real-time, the ‘riskiness’ of a transaction.
pos - News, Features, and Slideshows
Commonwealth Bank of Australia says it has begun rolling out accessibility upgrades to its Albert point-of-sale device, following a lengthy legal battle that settled in December.
Many Australian retailers are failing to keep up with the security and regulatory requirements of customer data, according to a report.
The corporate venture capital arms of National Australia Bank and Westpac have led a $2 million seed funding round into Sydney ‘smart receipt’ start-up Slyp.
ANZ Bank will be releasing an all-in-one mobile point-of-sale device later this year to compete with the likes of CBA’s Albert.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales