The Australian Computing Society (ACS) has welcomed Labor’s promise to introduce initiatives to strengthen Australia’s digital cohort and close the IT skills gap, but cautioned these actions “simply can’t wait until 2017”.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers