The Australian government is introducing ‘open banking’ to give citizens what it says is greater access to and control over their banking data.
Pocketbook - News, Features, and Slideshows
Personal finance management app Pocketbook has become the first app to integrate with Macquarie’s open banking platform.
A growing number of big Australian companies are seeking partnerships with startups to stay innovative.
Pocketbook, a Sydney-based startup, seeks to build a simpler and more useful service for managing spending than current offerings in Australia.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election