The Department of Human Services (DHS) has been urged to take “immediate” action to upgrade its Child Services payment systems after an independent review found it unfit for purpose.
Pluto - News, Features, and Slideshows
Pluto in pictures
The Department of Human Services has spent all of the $102 million budget assigned to its still incomplete Child Services payments and case management system overhaul.
We’re talking Pluto, Earth 2.0, Brain algorithms, software coding and tons more.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election