The Communications, Electrical, Plumbing Union (CEPU) vowed this week to put more pressure on Telstra (ASX:TLS) to fill the salary gap between unionised and non-unionised employees as the results of an internal poll became clear.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process