The Communications, Electrical, Plumbing Union (CEPU) vowed this week to put more pressure on Telstra (ASX:TLS) to fill the salary gap between unionised and non-unionised employees as the results of an internal poll became clear.
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic