If your car isn't smart and connected yet, Pioneer has a rearview mirror that can do the trick.
Pioneer - News, Features, and Slideshows
If the accountable care organization is to avoid the fate of the health maintenance organization, then ACOs need to take advantage of the data that HMOs lacked in the 1990s -- and realize that holding, viewing and using data are different concepts that each come with different issues.
Pioneer updated its line of HUDs (heads-up displays), and it hopes the in-car gadgets will help keep drivers' eyes on the road instead of on a GPS device or other electronics.
The National Cyber Security Hall of Fame has announced five security pioneers will be inducted next month for their work on such fronts as intrusion detection and trusted computing.
Japan's Pioneer has launched a car navigation system that uses heads-up displays and virtual reality to guide drivers.
In part 2 of our two-part series on IT offshoring lessions, we look at seven more examples of successful IT outsourcing offshoring best practices.
The need to remain competitive has kept offshoring an essential part of nearly every company's sourcing strategy. The questions that remain are what and how to offshore. Offshore pioneers who have navigated the changing IT offshoring terrain have some answers based on a decade's worth of lessons. In part 1 of a two-part series, we look at seven of those lessons.
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Optus forks out $12 million to customers over direct carrier billing
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- Spirit Telecom wins $1.7M Vic Govt contract in NBN alternative play
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy