Sure, you probably know all the run-of-the-mill tools in your photo editor. You can erase blemishes with the clone tool and adjust exposure with the contrast slider. But have you ever tried adding fake clouds to a plain blue sky, turning a crowded room into a ghost town, or dramatically enlarging a small photo? It's easier than you think.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage