Thousands of teenagers stood in line for hours this week in the sweltering Anaheim, Calif., summer heat at the sixth-annual VidCon online-video conference to get selfies with their favorite YouTube stars. As throngs of screaming fans rushed from one Web-celebrity sighting to another, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki presented her opening keynote, and said that the company "just had its best year ever." She also shared numbers to back up the bold statement.
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever