Nokia has extended warranty on all phones purchased from 31 March this year to 24 months, providing a manufacturer backup to changes made by most major Australian telcos in recent months.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update