Cyber security inertia has gripped Australian organisations with 46 per cent of IT security professionals admitting they rarely change their security strategy, even in the wake of a cyber attack.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach