When pursuing a digital strategy, combine what you see in technology with the business outcomes - link that back to the organisation and vigorously communicate the message. That’s one of the lessons learned by 25-year CIO veteran, Peter Nevin, who talked about digital leadership roles and their hidden complexity at the CIO Summit in Sydney.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off