Peter Dutton’s controversial Department of Home Affairs, which was established in December, is set to receive $130 million, including $94 million in capital funding to improve its IT capability.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks