The Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) will spend $77 million on a Cray supercomputer and storage system it claims will deliver more accurate weather forecasts and warnings across the country.
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice