Former PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand technology boss, Ursula Phillips, will join The Real Pet Food Company in August as its Sydney-based chief information officer.
Pepsico - News, Features, and Slideshows
Pepsico in pictures
PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand chief information officer Ursula Phillips is departing the company next month.
In December 2016, PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand completed the transformation of its corporate HQ in Chatswood, Sydney. Its traditional, siloed office was canned and replaced with a more agile working environment.
The transformation at the multinational food, snack and beverage company was led by CIO Ursula Phillips.
Phillips and her team have created a truly mobile workforce. All 300 staff members, including the CEO, received a laptop, mobile phone and Bluetooth earpiece. Office walls were replaced with open workspaces or 'neighbourhoods' where staff can collaborate at hot desks, in meeting rooms, chat spaces, and purpose-built video conference rooms.
Social media is playing a growing role in corporate marketing campaigns. These six tools will help you launch, track and analyze campaigns across a variety of social media services -- including some you might not expect.
Writing about leadership feels a bit like writing about unicorns, those mythical creatures that have inspired fairy tales since ancient times. There is that same elusive, almost unattainable quality to everything related to leadership: describing it, finding it, developing it.
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel clock another 5G first
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI