Former PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand technology boss, Ursula Phillips, will join The Real Pet Food Company in August as its Sydney-based chief information officer.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security