Senior CIOs and IT directors in Sydney continue to command higher salaries than their counterparts in other states, earning $350,000 per annum with Melbourne its nearest rival at $300,000, according to Peoplebank’s quarterly Salary and Employment Index.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’