Peninsula Energy (ASX:PEN) has agreed to place $15 million worth of shares to NuCore Energy, in a deal which will also give it access to the services of a Toronto corporate advisory firm
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking