Trevor Pearcey was just 27 years old and had been with his employer, the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, for less than a year when he went to his bosses with a bold idea.
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack