PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security
- Firewall overhaul helps Richmond Tigers hit the road securely