The Queensland Police Service (QPS) is to shortly carry out a series of Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance assessments and reviews aimed at addressing any deficiencies or gaps in current ICT systems.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch