PCI compliance – the body of regulations applying to businesses that process credit and debit card payments – "absolutely annoys the living crap" out of Scott Rosicka.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing