Australian banks may have been working through their own Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance issues, but that won’t stop them from fining business merchants from failing to meet the terms of the security initiative, according to an industry specialist.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves