The federal government’s personally controlled electronic health record (PCEHR) scheme will be renamed ‘myHealth Record’ and doctors will trial an opt-out model, as part of a $485 million plan announced on Sunday.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long