Worldwide PC shipments dropped 9.6 per cent in the first three months of 2016 on the corresponding quarter last year. This was the sixth consecutive quarter of sales decline and the first time since 2007 that shipments have fallen below 65 million units.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators