Worldwide PC shipments dropped 9.6 per cent in the first three months of 2016 on the corresponding quarter last year. This was the sixth consecutive quarter of sales decline and the first time since 2007 that shipments have fallen below 65 million units.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials