Worldwide PC shipments dropped 9.6 per cent in the first three months of 2016 on the corresponding quarter last year. This was the sixth consecutive quarter of sales decline and the first time since 2007 that shipments have fallen below 65 million units.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads