Worldwide PC shipments dropped 9.6 per cent in the first three months of 2016 on the corresponding quarter last year. This was the sixth consecutive quarter of sales decline and the first time since 2007 that shipments have fallen below 65 million units.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring