The Civil Aviation Safety Authority is investigating whether Pauline Hanson breached safety rules, after the senator posted a video of her flying a drone from a Townsville high-rise.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security