Internet Australia has described a refusal by the government's Digital Transformation Office (DTO) to meet with the peak body representing Internet users as ‘incredibly frustrating.'
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty