Despite the government's pro-coal stance, Paul Liddell CTO at Redback Technologies, a developer of battery storage for solar panels, says its customers get a huge kick out of not having to use “coal power from the grid."
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’