Despite the government's pro-coal stance, Paul Liddell CTO at Redback Technologies, a developer of battery storage for solar panels, says its customers get a huge kick out of not having to use “coal power from the grid."
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats