Former Airtasker CTO Paul Keen is the new head of software engineering at Qantas. Keen, who left the gig economy player last month, is reporting to Qantas chief technology, Rob James who joined the airline last May.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security