Qantas CIO, Paul Jones, has been promoted to executive manager of strategy and planning for Qantas Domestic as part of a series of internal staff changes. The airline's former chief technology officer Luc Hennekens is the new CIO.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry