Qantas CIO, Paul Jones, has been promoted to executive manager of strategy and planning for Qantas Domestic as part of a series of internal staff changes. The airline's former chief technology officer Luc Hennekens is the new CIO.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’