Fibre optics provider, Fiber Corp, is promising broadband speeds of between 200Mb/s and 10Gb/s at new residential and commercial developments across Sydney.
paul budde - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has directed contractors to improve asbestos handling procedures after a review by the telco found deficiencies in the way the fibrous material has been treated during the remediation of its pits and pipes.
While the Federal Government has extolled the virtues of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in delivering e-health and government agency services to every Australian, adult content will be the major driver of consumer adoption, according to content and applications developer, The Project Factory.
Optus has kicked off an Australian-first commercial trial of wireless femtocell technology but one analyst has fired back at the telco for “passing the buck” on to consumers to fix holes in its network.
Although Australia has been a stable democracy for 110 years now, shutting off the country's internet would be surprisingly easy to do and take just minutes, according to telecommunications experts.
- How to: 7 steps to building the ultimate CX dashboard
- CMO's top 6 martech stories for the week - 14 December 2017
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology