The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution