Western Australia’s Department of Health has signed a $6.3 million contract with CSC for the implementation of a patient administration system (PAS) by the year's end, despite speculation the system would not be replaced until 2014.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage