Patent trolls have proven a big enough problem to attract White House attention, but there's been little consensus on how to stop them. A new tool from artist and engineer Alexander Reben aims to bring algorithms into the picture.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack