In a very light set of monthly security bulletins, Microsoft will issue just one that it's ranking critical and it involves Internet Explorer.
Patch Tuesday - News, Features, and Slideshows
Look today for a Microsoft patch that repairs a vulnerability in old versions of Internet Explorer that have been exploited in the wild and that persisted despite a Fix It tool issued last month.
Microsoft today patched 15 vulnerabilities in Windows, Windows Server, Excel and Word, including one that will probably be exploited quickly by hackers. None affect Windows 7, the company's newest operating system.
Microsoft today said it will deliver six security updates next Tuesday, less than half the number it issued last month, to fix flaws in Windows and Office.
- The data and insight behind Penrith Panthers' new-look customer loyalty program
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX