Are you the confident type with a tidy desk who hates to miss a deadline? Or a laid-back creative sort with a propensity for daydreaming? Either way you’re no more or less likely to exhibit poor password behaviour, however, personality type does affect how bad security habits are excused.
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices