Are you the confident type with a tidy desk who hates to miss a deadline? Or a laid-back creative sort with a propensity for daydreaming? Either way you’re no more or less likely to exhibit poor password behaviour, however, personality type does affect how bad security habits are excused.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine