Residents and visitors in Parramatta, NSW will be able to surf the Internet for free at speeds up to 100Mbps with the launch of a new "5G" fixed wireless network using the super-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts