Tasmania's Parks and Wildlife Services will upgrade its asset management system to maximise operational efficiencies and improve lifecycle planning of the department’s rapidly expanding asset portfolio.
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?