The DTA is on the hunt for Microsoft partners for its new software panel's initial software category.
panel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s Department of Defence has officially opened its incoming IT services procurement panel to bids from the country’s IT providers.
Companies transitioning to iOS devices as part of a CYOD program can expect a suspicious number of “wet BlackBerries” turned in, according to AirWatch's A/NZ chief Rob Roe.
Add business partner, co-collaborator and, um, anthropologist to the growing list of IT executive skills, said CIOs at a recent panel in San Francisco.
From an initial short list, the Australian Government has announced the six vendors who have made the data centre migration panel.
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- TypeScript 3.5 fixes ‘unbearably slow’ type-checking bug
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing
- How Menulog localised global brand assets for its latest campaign