This past weekend, as I stood in line at a Whole Foods market in Portland, Maine, waiting to buy delicious Maine beer, I did something kind of sketchy. I'm not proud of it.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal