Submarine cable venture, Pacific Fibre, has a new bandwidth partner, Vodafone New Zealand, with the signing of a undisclosed multi-million dollar 10-year deal between the two companies.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long