Submarine cable venture, Pacific Fibre, has a new bandwidth partner, Vodafone New Zealand, with the signing of a undisclosed multi-million dollar 10-year deal between the two companies.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor