IT organisations big and small are seeing significant benefits from some of their cloud computing contracts. The value of Cloud services deals increased 60 per cent in the last three years and the $UD40 billion global cloud services market is expected to grow 27 per cent annually over the next three years, according to recent research by the Everest Group.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely