IT organisations big and small are seeing significant benefits from some of their cloud computing contracts. The value of Cloud services deals increased 60 per cent in the last three years and the $UD40 billion global cloud services market is expected to grow 27 per cent annually over the next three years, according to recent research by the Everest Group.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks