When Chan Cheow Hoe joined the Singaporean government in early 2014, the technology landscape was pretty grim. Over time, the government lost all of its IT capabilities and there were instances where product rollouts, costing upwards of $50 million, failed.
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too