Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has signed a multi-million dollar agreement to move its Asia Pacific customer planning and relationship management systems to IBM's pay-per-use cloud.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining