Louis Trebino, CIO and senior vice president at the <a href="http://www.harryfox.com/index.jsp">Harry Fox Agency</a> (HFA) in New York City, is experiencing significant turnover on his Web development team.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders