Rimini Street wants to shake up the local market for third-party ERP support, claiming that companies are overpaying for software maintenance, which company founder, Seth Ravin, says earns SAP and Oracle a 90 per cent gross margin.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?