Optus reduced its head count by 14.3 per cent in the 12 months to 31 March, reducing its workforce from around 8500 to just under 7300. The telco today revealed that as a result staff costs were down 15.2 per cent compared to the prior year.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild