Two in three customers affected by RSPs who promised higher NBN speeds than were able to deliver are yet to be refunded by Telstra, Optus, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Dodo, iPrimus and Commander.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off