Optus has refuted Telstra's claim that it is the first provider in Australia to be 5G ready, after the telco turned on its 5G network in the Gold Coast.
optus - News, Features, and Slideshows
optus in pictures
The Federal Court of Australia has banned Telstra from re-running the "unlimited" advertisements for a period of three years.
Western Australia’s Curtin University has struck an agreement with Optus to research the impact of artificial intelligence on regional telecommunications, higher education and the urban environment.
Microsoft and Salesforce along with a range of telecommunication providers have notched up new agreements with NSW Government.
An app that provides a “life coach in your pocket” and a virtual reality simulator that gives users an immersive experience of being harassed are among the solutions of seven social entrepreneurs named as finalists in Optus’ Future Makers tech accelerator program.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Despite his reputation for diplomacy, new Telstra CEO David Thodey will be as equally tough a competitor as Sol Trujillo ever was, according to former Optus executive and telco industry insider Paul Fletcher.
Singtel-owned telco Optus is provide telecommunications and managed networks service to the ANZ bank under a new $500 million, five year contract.
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows, macOS
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity